These are super easy to make and are so fun :) You basically take regular lasagna fixings but instead of using noodles, you are going to use wonton wrappers.
Just take regular lasagna filling -
Meat sauce (I go as easy as possible - browned hamburger, spaghetti sauce and seasonings to taste)
Cheese - I used ricotta and mixed it with shredded mozerella, can also use cottage cheese
- Take the wonton wrappers and layer one in the bottom of the muffin tin (I wanted more coverage so I used two and placed them kitty corner to each other so each of the four corners was pointing up)
- Add your meat sauce and cheese filling
- Another wonton wrapper (I just used one here, sort of lay it over the top and tuck it in)
- More meat sauce/cheese, etc until you reach the top (I think I got 3 layers in).
- Then a bit of meat sauce and shredded cheese on top.
- Bake on 375 for 20 mins.
For the cucumber salad pictured above:
This is one of my husband's favorites (he's the one who makes it) :D It's super simple and sooo yummy.
You'll need:2 med cucumbers
2 large seeded roma tomatoes
1 med red onion
1/2 green bell pepper
1/2 cup mayo
1 tsp dill
1 TBSP parsley
4 TBSP sugar
2 TBSP white vinegar
1 tsp season salt
Chop the veggies into bite-sized pieces and toss in a bowl with the dressing. It's amazing over salad or just eaten on its own.